VB56C Articulated Bus Air ConditionerFeatures
- Roof-mount layout makes convenient opening and overhauling.
- Fashionable appearance, compact design, perfectly integrating with the bus body.
- High quality fiberglass epoxy resin case and cover, high in strength and resistance to vibration and corrosion.
- Abundant and substantial cooling capacity, low noisy, low power consumption.
- World-brand key parts assure the system's reliability and stability.
- Water -proof connectors efficiently increase the system's reliability and electric parts' lifespan.
- Universal parts' application leads maintaining interchangeability, mostly lowing down after-sales service costs.
- VB56C articulated bus air conditioner is applying for 18-19m articulated BRT city bus.
|Standard Cooling Capacity||56000Kcal/h (32.6KW,111100 Btu/h)*2|
|Max Cooling Capacity||30000 Kcal/h*2|
|Evaporator||Type||Cooper Tube & Aluminium fins|
|Blower Type||Double Axle Centrifugal Flow|
|Blower Output||6000 m3/h|
|Condenser||Type||Cooper Tube & Aluminium fins|
|Fan Type||Axial Flow|
|Fan Output||8000 m3/h|
|Control System||Bus Interior Temperature||16℃-27℃ Adjustable|
|High Pressure Protection||2.5Mpa|
|Low Pressure Protection||0.05Mpa|
|Fresh Air Exchange Rate||25%|
|Applying Buses||18-19m Articulated City Bus|
Note: One year (12 months) warranty period since the date the products have been installed.
As a professional articulated bus air conditioner manufacturer and supplier in China, VehiClima Industry also produces rooftop mount truck air conditioner, container truck refrigeration unit, mini bus air conditioner, recreational vehicle air conditioner, main battle vehicle air conditioner, and more.
- VB64C Articulated Bus Air ConditionerVB64C articulated bus air conditioner is applying for 25-27m articulated BRT city bus.
- RV200 The above data shall be subject to changes without any prior notice.
- RV250The split type refrigeration unit meets frozen and chilled application requirements for small.
- RV300The condenser has 3 mount types: rooftop, front wall (nose), and under skirt mounts.