Truck Parking Water Heater – 9kW unitAdvantages of Your VehiClima Water Heater
- More consistent heat output
- Automatic operation
- Remote control is optional. (no more than 800 meters)
- Energy saving and environmental friendly heating appliance
- Domestic water heating possible
- Smart size and flexible installation
- The water heater can be installed in the engine compartment.
- Small-diameter pipelines
- Need-driven heat output – either via panel radiators or radiators with fan
- Avoid wearing and tearing the engine thanks to pre-heating in the cold winter.
- Maintenance free and user friendly
|Gasoline version |
|Control||3 steps||3 steps|
|Heat output Heat output||w btu/h||9000 30960||9000 30960|
|Electrical power consumption||w||15 - 90||15 - 90|
|Fuel consumption Fuel consumption||l/h gal/h||0.19 – 1.1 0.05 - 0.291||0.25 – 1.0 0.066 - 0.264|
|Ambient Temperature||℃||-40℃ -40℉||-40℃ -40℉|
|Dimensions l*w*h||mm||381 x 131 x 232||381 x 131 x 232|
|Weight Weight||kg lbs||4.8 10.6||4.8 10.6|
Class Upgrade for Extra Heat
If you want to distribute the heat from your VehiClima water heater even more precisely throughout the vehicle, then VehiClima water/air convectors are a perfect addition to the water heating system. These extremely fuel efficient and quiet units are available with heat outputs of 5kW and 9 kW for 12 or 24 V applications.
VehiClima water heater can support radio remote control function. Then you can manage your vehicles by your smartphone and apps. This makes it possible to pre-heat your vehicles before they start working even you're still in the bedroom!
How the VehiClima Water Heater Works
Inside the water heater, combustion air from the environment and fuel from the vehicle tank are mixed and ignited in the combustion chamber. The water preheater is connected with the vehicle's engine radiator. Coolant from the engine is heated by the heat system and circulated in the engine's cooling system. Thus, the engine is warmed up while the engine is off. This makes it very easy to start the engine in a very cold day in winter. Meanwhile, perfect warm air will be fed into the cabin interior once you start the A/C or warm blower.
- AWHUse one heater to supply warm air and living hot water in the RVs, save installation space.
- VB10 Mini Bus Air Conditioner Water-proof electric fittings efficiently increase the system's reliability and electric parts' lifespan.
- VAC2018D RV Air Conditioner The recreational vehicle air conditioner has small size, light weight, streamlined appearance design, compact structure and beautiful exterior.
- VB12 Mini Bus Air ConditionerWorld-brands refrigeration key parts assure the reliable working performance and super quality.